LOVE, LIFE & PERSONAL QUOTES
(Source: keepyoumineforever, via kushandwizdom)
Instagram & Tumblr: @PrettyGirlFoodIG
(Source: frozenfluff, via luanlegacy)
The Subway Simulator tunnel extension that was built at the FDNY Fire Academy last year. Firefighters and EMS members train on this full-scale replica of an underground subway tunnel every day.
TRUE MARIAH MOMENT
(Source: immiqrant, via nellyg25)
(Source: tumboy, via nellyg25)
oh my goooooooooood /dead
“I feel like all my kids grew up and then they married each other. It’s every parent’s dream.”
• If Barbie were an actual women, she would be 5’9” tall, have a 39” bust, an 18” waist, 33” hips and a size 3 shoe.
• Barbie calls this a “full figure” and likes her weight at 110 lbs.
• At 5’9” tall and weighing 110 lbs, Barbie would have a BMI of 16.24 and fit the weight criteria for anorexia. She likely would not menstruate.
• If Barbie was a real woman, she’d have to walk on all fours due to her proportions.
• Slumber Party Barbie was introduced in 1965 and came with a bathroom scale permanently set at 110 lbs with a book entitled “How to Lose Weight” with directions inside stating simply “Don’t eat.”
The last one…wow!
(Source: bitchalacarte, via nellyg25)
(Source: m0rtality, via foreverlivinggg)
it’s sad to see it get old and rusty :(
that is so fucking creative…i never really realized they did that
My childhood :(
Those movies just got darker and darker.
the one thing i love about this post is how no one even had to say what movie these are from.. every one just ….. knew.
WE ALL KNEW.
(Source: rstrk, via foreverlivinggg)
(Source: bholibhaali, via nellyg25)